Community Alliance is committed to the following core values and operating principles throughout all aspects of its operations:
- Acknowledging the diverse strengths and needs of each individual served and affording dignity and respect to all.
- Serving individuals in the community, close to their homes, their family, friends, and other support systems.
- Striving at all times for the highest quality of treatment and rehabilitation services which measurably enrich the lives of those we serve.
- Embracing a whole health approach to care through the promotion of physical as well as mental health and wellness.
- Supporting and partnering with families of those who are affected by mental illness.
- Remaining responsive to both individual and community need.
- Adhering to the highest standards of personal integrity, professional ethics and conduct, and public stewardship.
- Reducing and ultimately eliminating the stigma and discrimination associated with mental illness through education and advocacy.
- Serving as a leader in behavioral health across our community and State.