Make a world of difference in the community.
Are you called to do more
? Further your career with OneWorld, a family of mission-driven individuals who have a passion for helping those who need us most.
Every person, from entry-level employees to the executive team, is essential in helping us achieve our mission of providing culturally respectful, quality healthcare with special attention to the underserved. About Us
OneWorld is a rapidly growing, state-of-the-art primary health care center with 13 clinical locations in the Omaha area. We care for the whole patient by providing holistic, patient-centered medical, dental and behavioral health care, as well as a variety of support services.
In 2015, we cared for 35,000+ patients in 146,000+ visits. OneWorld maintains an open-door policy, providing health care to everyone, regardless of age or income. Awards
OneWorld ranks in the top 1% among 1,500 health centers in the nation. We work hard to provide high-quality health care to the communities we serve, and our efforts are recognized both locally and nationally:
• Non-Profit of the Year (Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce)
• Organization of the Year (South Omaha Neighborhood Alliance)
• Community-Based Agency of the Year (South Omaha Community Care Council)
• Outstanding Non-Profit of the Year (Center for Reducing Health Disparities at the University of Nebraska Medical Center)
• Leader in LGBT Healthcare Equality (Human Rights Campaign Foundation)
• Otto Swanson Spirit of Service Award (Inclusive Communities)
• Hispanic Heritage Month Organization Award (Nebraska Latino American Commission)
• National Health Center Quality Improvement Awards (Health Resources and Services Administration)
• Greater Omaha Business Excellence Award (Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce)
• Silver Award of Distinction (Better Business Bureau)
• Bright Spot in Hispanic Education (President Barack Obama)*Awarded to the Learning Community Center of South Omaha, operated by OneWorld Community Health Centers
• West Point Society Award for Service (West Point Society of Nebraska and Western Iowa)
OneWorld is accredited by the Joint Commission, certified as a Level III Patient Centered Medical Home by the NCQA (the highest level possible,) and is a National Health Service Corps and NURSE Corps site.Help us make a difference as OneWorld. One Community. One Healthcare Home.www.oneworldomaha.orgOneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all hiring and employment practices. We are committed to equal treatment for all applicants and employees and will not discriminate based on age, ancestry, color, disability, gender, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, pregnancy and any other basis protected by law.