Overview of Boys Town
Are you passionate about shaping the future of America’s Youth?
Boys Town is nationally recognized for its research-proven child, health and family care programs. As one of the country’s largest nonprofit funded child-care organizations, Boys Town touches the lives of more than two million children and families nationwide each year. Join our Town today and help us shape the future of America!
The Multisystemic Therapy (MST) Therapist utilizes their expertise to help parents address the disruptive behaviors that contribute functional impairments in multiple systems of their youth’s life (home, school, community, etc.).
Overview of Job
• Collaboratively develop treatment plans with key participants in the youth’s life to address disruptive behaviors that affect the youth’s functioning at home, at school and in the community
• Maintain clear and concise documentation of all treatment efforts
• Participate in all MST training, MST supervision and consultation and other agency required activities
• Master's degree in counseling, marriage and family therapy, social work, psychology or a related subject area with the ability to obtain mental health licensure in Nebraska (e.g., PLMHP, LMHP, LIMHP)
• Must possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record
• Commitment to working non-traditional hours with flexibility to meet family needs and be available for 24/7 on-call coverage
• Must be (or be eligible to become) a Registered Service Provider for the Administrative Office of Probation and must be (or be eligible to become) enrolled with Nebraska Medicaid and all Medicaid Managed Care Organizations
This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Boys Town is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. To request a disability-related accommodation in the application process, contact us at 1-877-639-6003.