Check out some of the details of the position below, and for a complete job description, click here!
WHO YOU ARE:
You're organized, diligent, and internally motivated to excel at your work. Most would describe you as attentive - you're not one to let things fall off your radar or let things slip through the cracks. You understand the complex world of Managed Care environments, billing, claims submission, and the process involved in disputing or resolving denials of valid claims. You're passionate about helping individuals who are dealing with mental health and/or substance use issues, and at the end of the day, your work behind-the-scenes gives you fulfillment knowing you're helping so many others to receive the pivotal treatment services they need.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO DO:
- Work positively as a team member in the Administrative Offices of CenterPointe, alongside a team of professionals and remotely supporting/interacting with employees at multiple other locations
- Verify consumer payer source/eligibility
- Submit claims for private insurance and other third party payers in accordance with internal and external rules/regulations
- Post insurance payments and adjustments in computer system and investigate rejected claims for possible resubmission
- Provide assistance to the Revenue Manager in ensuring accurate submission of claims/information and reception of proper payment for services rendered
- Make a huge difference in the lives of people who need support to turn their lives around
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A culture focused on work-life balance, development, inclusivity, and engagement
- Boundless opportunities for professional development and growth - including training on-the-job, paid external trainings, career advancement opportunities, and agency-paid CEUs and license renewals
- A group of talented professionals to work with, in a positive, progressive work environment
- Very competitive pay
- Outstanding benefits - typical benefits include health insurance options, Dental, Vision, 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution, and more!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Experience working with insurance and payer sources in behavioral health
- Recent insurance billing experience and working knowledge of ICD10 and CPT codes
- 2 to 5 years of experience in medical billing
- Experience working with Heritage Health in submitting and processing claims is strongly preferred
- Coding experience/demonstrated competence
CenterPointe is a proud EEO Employer; candidates of diverse backgrounds, cultures, lifestyles, ages, etc. are strongly encouraged to apply!