For a full job description, click here!
WHO YOU ARE:
An experienced, motivated mental health professional who is always looking to make a positive impact on others. You understand the connection between mental health and substance use concerns, and are an expert when it comes to staying calm when helping others who are experiencing crises. Being adaptable is one of your biggest strengths, and you aren't intimidated by fast-paced environments or being challenged to handle situations on the fly.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work positively as a team member within an outpatient facility, alongside a team of professionals who are providing pivotal, industry-leading behavioral health services to those in need
- Respond to phone calls from community members experiencing mental health crisis, as well as see individuals who arrive at our outpatient location on a "walk-in" basis
- Respond to calls from the Lincoln Police Department to assist in the field with youth/families experiencing mental health crisis situations
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule for crisis response line and LPD call coverage
- Maintain our agency's high standard of care while providing expert assessments, referrals, and counseling
- Make a huge difference in the lives of people who need support in managing their current situations
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU:
- Limitless opportunities for professional training, growth & development, and career advancement
- Competitive pay and additional earning opportunities for on-call and field response
- Student Loan Repayment available through NHSC/HRSA program
- Flexible scheduling options
- Outstanding benefits - including affordable health, dental and vision insurance options, 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution, professional development training and assistance, paid CEU trainings and license renewals, and more!
- Generous time off policies, including: personal days, accrued vacation and sick leave, and 8 annual holidays (plus a day off for your birthday every year!)
- The opportunity to work at a growing, industry-leading organization doing meaningful work
- A group of talented professionals to work with, in a positive, progressive work environment
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- A valid driver's license and acceptable DMV record
- At least 21 years of age
- A Master's degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology, or related field
- Experience working with persons with co-occurring issues
- LMHP/LIMHP and LADC (provisional licenses will be considered)
CenterPointe is an EEO Employer; candidates of diverse backgrounds, cultures, ages, lifestyles, etc. are encouraged to apply!