Job Title: Clinician (LIMHP, LMHP, LADC, LPC)
- Conduct substance abuse and mental health assessments.
- Provide individual sex offender, substance abuse and/or mental health treatment for the client population
- Provide group substance abuse and/or mental health treatment for the client population.
- Complete weekly treatment schedules.
- Maintain client related documentation such as clinical treatment plans, attendance records, monthly progress reports, program evaluation forms, discharge summaries, etc.; meet required documentation deadlines
- Utilize Evidence-Based programming and treatment strategies according to the directive endorsed by referral source
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Communicate effectively with a varied population.
- Demonstrate consistent sound judgment and decision makings skills.
- Be adaptable to change and demonstrate effective organizational skills.
- Apply policies and procedures rigidly without manipulation by clients.
- Fulfill a number of clerical and administrative duties.
- Attend meetings and training as needed.
Education, Job Experience and/or Required Licenses:
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Master's degree in social work, psychology, counseling or other closely related field.
- Possess and maintain appropriate license/certification to provide clinical treatment services, as required by the State of Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services licensing authority (LIMHP, LMHP, LADC, LPC).
- Experience working with individuals with mental illness, substance abuse disorders and/or sex offenders is preferred.
- Valid drivers' license