A new job opportunity has opened up with an exciting and fast paced organization. South Central Behavioral Services is looking for a Full Time Outpatient Therapist in the Hastings Office. You will receive a competitive compensation package including company paid health insurance and a host of other benefits. Experience is helpful, but we will train the right person. Bilingual individuals are encouraged to apply. Submit your application online at www.scbsne.com. For additional information please call (308) 237-5951. EOE.
- Provide co-occurring treatment to individuals and families by facilitating individual, family, or group therapy.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Complete mental health intakes
- Complete substance use evaluations
- Provide individual and family therapy
- Facilitate group therapy, including intensive outpatient (IOP).
- Collaboration with other providers such as probation, drug court, DHHS, and other agencies.
- Provide rotating coverage for crisis response
- Complete documentation in electronic health record within agency established timeframes
- Become a provider within the justice system
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioner. Experienced LMHP and LADC licensure is preferred. Provisional licensure will be considered.