Who you are:
An experienced, motivated mental health professional who is always looking to make a positive impact on others. You understand the connection between mental health and substance use concerns, and are an expert when it comes to staying calm when helping others who are experiencing crises. Being adaptable is one of your biggest strengths, and you aren't intimidated by fast-paced environments or being challenged to handle situations on the fly. As we aim to grow the scope of Crisis Response services, you'll need to have an interest in identifying opportunities for this growth, as well as the ability to lead the charge on new initiatives.
What you'll do:
- Work positively as a team member within an outpatient facility, alongside a team of professionals who are providing pivotal, industry-leading behavioral health services to those in need
- Respond to phone calls from community members experiencing mental health crises, as well as see individuals who arrive at our outpatient location on a "walk-in" basis
- Supervise two Crisis Response Therapists, as well as oversee a team of contractors for after-hours crisis response phone line coverage
- Respond to calls from the Lincoln Police Department to assist in the field with youth/families experiencing mental health crisis situations
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule for crisis response line and LPD call coverage
- Maintain our agency's high standard of care while providing expert assessments, referrals, and counseling
- Make a huge difference in the lives of people who need support in managing their current situations
Why should you work for CenterPointe?
- Limitless opportunities for professional training, growth & development, and career advancement
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling options
- Outstanding benefits - including affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options, 403(b) retirement plan with employer match, professional development training and assistance, paid CEU trainings and license renewals, and more!
- Generous time off policies, including: Mental Wellness hours, accrued vacation and sick leave, and 9 annual paid holidays (including a day off for your birthday every year!)
- The opportunity to work at a growing, industry-leading organization doing meaningful work
- A group of talented professionals to work with, in a positive, progressive work environment
What you'll need:
- LMHP/LIMHP or LCSW/LICSW license in a non-provisional status is required. LADC strongly preferred.
- A valid driver's license and acceptable DMV record
- At least 21 years of age
- A Master's degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology ore related field
- Experience with persons with co-occurring issues
CenterPointe is a proud EEO Employer; candidates of diverse cultures, backgrounds, lifestyles, ages, etc. are strongly encouraged to apply!