Essential Job Functions:
Provides consultations, assessments, therapy, support, and referrals for clients using trauma-informed and evidence-based practice.
- Ensures services are provided in a safe, timely, and efficient manner, consistent with professional, and Agency standards of practice and grounded in Catholic Social Teaching. (40%)
- Maintains professional quality documentation of services as required per established program regulation, Agency and National standards. (30%)
- Collaborates with colleagues and actively participates in solution-focused interventions and problem solving, to address consumer issues. (15%)
- Participates in faith-based educational opportunities and activities, takes responsibility for continued professional development, and maintains professional licensure and credentials. (10%)
- Provides education and training to clients, families, peers, and stakeholders. (5%)
Perform other duties as assigned.
Reliable attendance is an expectation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrate excellent clinical knowledge, and understanding of evidenced best practices, standards, and laws related to Behavioral Health
- Ability to keep timely, accurate and appropriate records/documents using skills in effective interpersonal relations, verbal and written communications.
- Demonstrate the understanding of co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders.
- Ability to show sensitivity to the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics.
- Demonstrate strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability and knowledge of current Evidenced Based Practices.
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of multidisciplinary professionals, referral sources and client advocates.
- Ability to understand and adhere to policies and procedures related to Protected Health Information (PHI)/Personally Identifiable Information (PII). This position has access to PHI/PII and is limited under the minimum necessary rule to the amount of information necessary to perform assigned duties.
Required of All Positions:
- Knowledge and support of Catholic Charities’ purpose, mission, vision, values, and ethical standards.
- Knowledge and support of the Catholic Charities Compliance Program requirements including – but not limited to – the Code of Ethics, the Compliance Policy, and all relevant compliance procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity to the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in mental health or co-occurring disorders service provision required.