Who you are:
A knowledgeable, motivated individual who is looking for the opportunity to work with people who are receiving treatment for their mental health and substance use concerns. You're informed about the relationship between mental health and substance use, and are passionate about meeting people where they're at in order to deliver top-of-the-line care. You're thorough, person-centered, and ready to make a difference.
What you'll do:
CenterPointe offers pivotal, industry-leading residential treatment programs. These programs are designed to help individuals who have few financial resources to work on their substance use and mental health concerns simultaneously. Our holistic, person-centered approach is what allows us to continuously push boundaries and be nationally recognized for groundbreaking treatment.
As a Behavioral Health Technician, you will work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team of professionals including dually-licensed therapists, psychiatrists, Advanced Practice Registered Nurses, Care Managers, and more. You will be primarily responsible for supporting the consumers in their treatment, observing and documenting day-to-day behaviors and activities, and reporting to the clinical team to constantly update each individual's treatment plan. Your knowledge in Behavioral Health and your abilities as a Technician are the foundation for a life-changing treatment experience for our consumers.
We are currently looking for part-time technicians with scheduling availability including overnights and weekends.
Why should you work for CenterPointe?
- The opportunity to make a huge impact in the lives of people who are working to gain control of their lives and get better, sooner, for longer
- An innovative, positive work environment
- Competitive pay, including a shift differential paid for overnight shifts
- Career advancement opportunities: with over 30 programs offered at 8 service locations in 2 cities, the opportunities for professional growth and development are huge!
- If you're looking for experience in the Behavioral Health field, CenterPointe offers the opportunity to learn from some of the industry's best clinicians, as well as personal experience in co-occurring, integrated treatment of mental health and substance use
What you'll need:
- High school diploma, with 2+ years' behavioral health experience* or related course work
*In order for lived experience to satisfy this requirement, the candidate must have 2+ years in recovery
- Ability to work some weekends, and/or overnights
- 21+ years of age
- A valid Nebraska driver's license with clean DMV record
- (May require) ability to obtain State of Nebraska Med Aid License
For a full job description, including all job requirements, please click "Apply Now" on the right side of your screen. CenterPointe is an EEO Employer, and candidates of diverse cultures, backgrounds, lifestyles, ages, etc. are encouraged to apply!