Guardian Light Family Services (GLFS) serves clients involved with various child welfare systems within Nebraska. GLFS is now hiring Licensed Therapists or Provisionally Licensed Therapists who have experience working with children and families. This individual will be the acting therapist for our new Intensive Family Preservation (IFP) Program in the Central Nebraska to the Panhandle and surrounding areas. IFP is a great way to accumulate hours for provisionally licensed mental health professionals, as we provide clinical supervision for you.
- Excellent Pay
- Clinical Supervision provided
- Hiring bonus available
- Retention bonus available
What is IFP?
- Intensive Family Preservation (IFP) is a team approach of a Licensed Therapist and a Skill Builder who provide both therapeutic and skill-building intensive interventions within the family home and community setting.
- The purpose of this program is to promote healthy functioning and coping skills of the youth and his/her family as well as to decrease abuse, neglect, and criminogenic risk factors for the youth and family.
- IFP Mental Health Therapists must hold a current LMHP or PLMHP license in Nebraska, or equivalent.
- Experience providing services to at risk children, youth, and families is preferred. Wage range varies depending on experience.
- The IFP Therapist will have a master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Education, or other relevant human services profession.
- Two years of experience in children and family services is preferred but not required.
Background Check Requirements:
- Must pass a full criminal background check