Under the direction and supervision of the program supervisor and division manager, an individual employed in this position works as a licensed professional and as a member of our collaborative Day Rehabilitative team.
- Assess, identify, and assist client in managing symptoms of mental illness and co-occurring mental illness and substance use disorders, including clinical and psychosocial interventions and supports within scope of licensure and expertise and as outlined in the individualized, recovery-focused plan of the person served.
- Utilize motivational conversation strategies and techniques throughout the assessment, individual program planning, and treatment and rehabilitation process.
- Facilitate psycho education groups which promote skill development and personal recovery.
- Develop and implement plans for goal achievement and evaluate short-and long-term progress on a regular and continuous basis in accordance with program policies and standards.
- Assist and promote client development and utilization of relapse prevention plan and wellness self-management.