The Supervisor, Residential Rehabilitation contributes to the mission and operations of the organization by leading a rehabilitation team which creates a supportive home for adults with mental illness while preparing them to live more independently. The individual in this position contributes to the recovery process of persons served by supervising and participating in the design and delivery of services within a group residence, teaching personal, social and community skills and assisting individuals to identify and achieve goals leading to greater stability and personal growth.
- Supervise and serve as a role model in the daily practice of quality rehabilitation and best practice standards within the Residential Rehabilitation Services program.
- Identify and implement action steps necessary for reaching specific quantitative and qualitative program goals.
- Hire, coach, develop, and evaluation all residential staff in assigned residence(s).
- Assess, identify, and assist consumers in managing symptoms of mental illness and co-occurring mental illness and substance use disorders, including clinical psychosocial interventions and supports.
- Provide clinical leadership in conducting regular and timely review of rehabilitation plans of all consumers and documentation in accordance with State regulations and organizational policies.
- Contribute to and guide the collection of performance improvement outcomes measurement related data.