Position Summary: This position contributes to the fulfillment of Thayer County Health Services vision and mission by assuring that the behavioral health needs of those in the communities we service are provided for in an efficient and effective manner.
SUPERVISION: Reports to the VP of Clinic Services
SHIFT: Full Time, 40 hours/week
- Provide behavioral/mental health services for adults and children/youth in individual, group, or family therapy as needed by the department.
- Provide behavioral/mental health consultation to TCHS staff as directed.
- Assist medical staff, within scope of practice, with medication management.
- Administer such behavioral/mental health assessments as necessary to diagnose and/or provide objective function measures as necessary and as mandated.
- Collaborate to develop and implement behavioral/mental health Quality Assurance processes as required to maintain compliance with all Federal, State, County, and facility requirements.
- Collaborate with medical staff and outside consultants as needed.
- Keeps skills up to date and increases knowledge and productivity.
- Ensures electronic records are properly maintained and kept up to date.
- Maintains timely flow of patients.
- Accurately document all pertinent information in the electronic health record.
- Assumes responsibility for the development and implementation of standards.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Schedules patients as needed.
- Attend regular staff meetings and other meetings as assigned.
- Helps other team members as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.