Therapist uses his/her abilities to provide intense in-home/clinical out-patient family services, using a therapeutic model.
Licenses: PLMHP, LMHP or LIMHP
Also: IFP Intern/Practicum Status Available
* Provides in-home therapy and family services to include: attendance at initial team meeting, assessments, education concerning early care and development, assists in forming a family support network, home-based support services and ancillary family-focused services
* Assists families in establishing a support network by utilizing family, kinship, and community resources
* Provides 24/7 crisis intervention for referred families including on-call rotation
* Engages the child and family in services through various assessments, including the bio-psycho-social assessment, and phases of treatment model.
* Responsible for billable Medicaid hours and submitting necessary paperwork for Medicaid billing *completes required FCT training within one year of hire.
* Facilitates and documents therapeutic interventions in a timely manner.
* Documents all contacts with families and collaterals on agency database
* Completes reports for DHHS and court and provides court testimony as required
* Liaison with DHHS, school personnel, and other community provider.
* Reports critical incidents to DHHS verbally within 12 hours, written within 24 hours
* Reports critical and unusual incidents to Risk Management.
* Assists in monitoring the overall client satisfaction of the program
* Meets with their Supervisor weekly to review assigned cases
* Submits requested reports to Supervisor
* Provides services within licensure and accreditation standards. Adheres to all pertinent SFM Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), personnel policies and federal and state statutes and contractual terms
* Has working knowledge of and adheres to the Family Preservation contractual requirements outlined by DHHS contract
* Is knowledgeable of and follows all safety procedures