ACT Team Leader
Under the direction and leadership of the Senior Program Director, an individual in this role exercises substantial independent judgment and decision-making. The ACT Team Leader has responsibility for the planning, management, and supervision of daily operations and delivery of services within the Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) team.
- Directs the provision of quality rehabilitative, recovery-focused and person-centered service on a daily basis to program participants in accordance with the Community Alliance organizational mission.
- Identifies and implements action steps necessary for reaching specific quantitative and qualitative program goals and objectives.
- Assigns workloads, staff responsibilities, and program resources equitably and in accordance with identified program and organizational goals and objectives.
- Collaborates with the ACT team psychiatrist to provide overall clinical leadership for monitoring consumer treatment, rehabilitation, and support services provided by the ACT team.
- Participates in, oversees, and assures processes which promote client development and utilization of relapse prevention plan and wellness self-management goals.