Lutheran Family Services In-Home Services provide parents and their children with the right social support and education to grow together in a safe environment. We are seeking a full time Program Coordinator to provide supervision to in-home support program staff. The position supervises and provides accountability to staff, while encouraging professional growth and development. Additionally, this position provides program services when appropriate and when necessary.
- Provide direction and supervision assistance to in-home staff, in accordance with accreditation standards and agency policies.
- Review and accept new referrals. Assist with assignment and coordination of caseloads for in-home staff.
- Assist with new staff recruitment, trainings, and evaluations.
- Provide program management and development
- Assist with staffing an on-call referral and after-hours line to provide immediate support and intervention to clients.
- Provide team leadership and supervision for the In-Home program and activities.
- Coordinate the provision of services within the In Home program including Pathways to Permanency and Alternative Response services.
- Coordinate the development, review and submission of monthly service reports and daily documentation.
- Facilitate referrals received from the Department of Health and Human Services/Promise Ship as received and in time frames dictated.
- Provide direct service support and intervention to children and families on an as needed basis
- Work with clients to find and utilize community resources to access additional help and support.