To see a full job description for this position, click here!
CenterPointe is a non-profit organization that has served the Lincoln community for over 40 years, and in 1989 became one of the first agencies in the nation to offer integrated co-occurring treatment.
Grounded by the belief that every person has the ability to recover, CenterPointe offers a full continuum of care to people suffering from mental health and substance use disorders. We believe in Housing First, Harm Reduction, and biopsychosocial treatment philosophies; by meeting people where they're at, we're able to help them to get better, sooner, for longer.
CenterPointe has stayed at the leading edge in our industry, receiving the SAMHSA Service & Science Award, various local acknowledgments and awards, and consistent CARF-international Accreditation since 1996. As we continue to push boundaries and provide the best services, we are growing as an agency; CenterPointe has expanded to Omaha and now offers over 35 programs, spread across 9 locations. We hope you will join our team as CenterPointe expands and continues to seek the best employees to maintain our high standards of care for the people we serve.
As a Care Manager, you'll help consumers who are actively working on addressing their mental health and substance use disorders. You will assist consumers to find safe and stable housing, access to local resources, medical care and medications, employment or financial resources, social support, and more. As an active member of the treatment team, you will work alongside medication prescribers, licensed therapists, crisis response teams, and various agencies and organizations throughout the community to help the consumer obtain the services and resources they need. As each consumer continues along their recovery journey, you'll provide support, crisis intervention strategies, and will work directly with each individual to adapt their treatment plan to fit their unique strengths, needs, and goals as they arise.
The position is full-time, Monday through Friday. Benefits are included with full-time employment.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Boundless opportunities for professional growth, external and on-the-job trainings, and career advancement
- Generous time off policies, including Personal Days, 8 Holidays per year, and increasing time off accumulations with extended years of employment (plus you get a day off every year for your birthday!)
- An innovative, positive work environment and the chance to work alongside experts from many disciplines in the behavioral health industry
- Excellent benefits, including 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution, affordable health insurance, dental, and vision plans, and free Life, Long-Term Disability, and AD&D insurance provided to all full-time staff!
- The chance to do meaningful work, helping people who are working to turn their lives around
WHAT YOU NEED
- A High School diploma (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- 2 or more years of Behavioral Health experience
- A valid NE Driver's License with a clean DMV record
- The ability to adapt, work as a team member, and provide exceptional service
CenterPointe is an EEO Employer; applicants of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, cultures, ages, etc. are encouraged to apply!