CenterPointe is looking for a licensed therapist to join our team in the long-term, co-occurring residential program in Lincoln! Check out some of the details below, and for a complete job description, click here!
WHO YOU ARE:
An experienced, driven mental health professional who is always looking to make a positive impact on others. You understand the connection between mental health and substance use disorders, and are passionate about helping individuals who are trying to improve their lives. You're client-focused, adaptable to change, and you never shy away from a challenging situation or a complex case.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO DO:
- Work positively as a team member within a residential facility, alongside a team of professionals who are providing pivotal, industry-leading behavioral health services to those in need
- Utilize experience and education to expertly assess and treat program participants
- Work with the consumer and the treatment team to continuously adapt each individual's treatment plan to reflect his or her changing needs, strengths, desires, and preferences
- Rely on your professional background and knowledge, while being open to learning new therapeutic methods and philosophies of treatment to stay on the leading edge
- Maintain our agency's high standard of care in working with consumers in a dual-diagnosis, long-term treatment program
- Make a huge difference in the lives of people who need support to turn their lives around
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Boundless opportunities for professional development and growth - including training on-the-job, paid external trainings, career advancement opportunities, and agency-paid CEUs and license renewals
- A group of talented professionals to work with, in a positive, progressive work environment
- Very competitive pay
- Outstanding benefits - typical benefits include health insurance options, Dental, Vision, 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution, and more!
- The opportunity to work at an industry-leading organization doing meaningful work
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- At least 21 years of age
- A Master's degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology, or related field
- Experience working with persons with co-occurring issues
- Active LMHP/LIMHP and LADC licenses in the State of Nebraska (provisional licenses will be considered)
CenterPointe is a proud EEO Employer; candidates of diverse backgrounds, ages, cultures, lifestyles, etc. are strongly encouraged to apply!