The Intake Coordinator/Receptionist will be the representivie to clients and/or vendors utilizing positive public relations skills when scheduling patient visits and working with providers internally and externally. Responible for collection and maintaining accurate information required for the registration and billing process for all types of clients, including EAP clients. Provides telephone, reception, clerical and scheduling services, as wll as, other work assignments not mentioned.
- Coordinated on-going patient flow through the clinic process ensuring efficient and effective continuity, accurate completion of all required forms, greeting clients, verifying demographics and obtain patient insurance information.
- Input and process reporting for EAP tracking database in a timely and accurate manner
- Collecting payments and co-pays from clients as they check in or out
- Makes daily reminder calls to clients per office procedure
- Ensure client scheudling system is mantainied accureately and follow-up with internal providers to ensure daily completion of scheudling calendar.
-Maintain a high degree of client confidentiality
-Ensure office is open and closed to maintain neatness, organization, cleanliness and secutiy
-Be profiecient in the billing system to asist clients with billing questions
- Coordinates all EAP referrals with a priotiy focus on Mandatory EAP
- Take referrals from clients, doctor offices and treamtnet centers and schedule appointments with a provider
- Understand and gain knowledge of clients insurance eligibility
-Proves overall office support to providers in all FRGN offices with courteous and professional skill
Education - High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) is required
-Typing and Basic computer skills required
- Associates degree in a buiness related filed is preferred
- Previous similar experience desired.