Direct Care Staff
May 2018 - May 2019
- Monitor and document resident behavior and compliance with shelter rules/regulations
- Administer UA and Breathalyzer testing as needed
- Complete intake paperwork and warrant checks on Emergency Shelter guests
- Crisis Management between residents
- Support residents in daily living activities
Jul 2015 - Jan 2019
Grand Island Public Schools
- Behavior, academic, attendance, and interpersonal relationship goal setting/implementing with at risk, pre-adjudicated youth.
- Create a positive relationship between adult and youth in the school setting to foster resilience and achievement.
- Jul 2015
Grand Island Public Schools - Skills Academy
- Support teacher in academics and behavior modification in a restrictive classroom setting.
Residential Therapeutic Specialist
- Support youth in daily life skills
- Promote youth compliance with house rules/expectations through positive reinforcement and common-sense parenting practices
- Build positive relationships with youth
- Lead daily ‘Family Meeting’ to assess goal setting and achievement
Masters of Science in Education
Jun 2015 - May 2019
University of Nebraska Kearney
Obtain a position in a positive environment where I can utilize my education, training, skills and abilities to help others achieve wellness while being an agent for social change.